Sport fishing is basically a spare time fishing, which is done for recreational purposes.it can be done only for fun or for competition, where the weight, the species and the size of the fish caught determines the winner. Costa Rica has been a very popular spot for sports fishing, due to its large water sources and lakes. Bluewater Sportfishing Charters This has in turn made it one of the popular tourist destination especially for sport fishing enthusiasts, thus adding on to its foreign exchange. Sport fishing has a lot of pros that it comes along with, below are some of the reasons why you should choose to go for sport fishing in Costa Rica. They include.
To have fun
There is a saying that says that you only live once and therefore, you should spend quite a huge chunk of your time making yourself happy. Going for sport fishing in Costa Rica is one of the things that you can do to ensure that you have fun. This is brought by playing in the waters, catching all types of fish, having fun and a good time with your friends while at the same time enjoying the summer sun while in the waters. There is nothing which could be more enjoyable than this. Never stay dull in your house while there are things you can do which are fun. Therefore, if you want to have a good time during your off days, sport fishing in Costa Rica is something that you should try out.
Communication is one of the very important aspects in life that people should develop, this is because it determines how you interact with other people. What sport fishing does, is providing the perfect opportunity for people to know each other and communicate. While having a good time in the waters, sport fishing enthusiasts find time to interact and socialize thus making new friends and alliances. Sport fishing therefore, helps you make new alliances when you meet new people, who can be a good network in future in case you are trying to find work. Therefore, in case you want to make new friends who might help you in future, just go for the sport fishing in Costa Rica.
Gives you the feeling of success
Sport fishing especially in Costa Rica is not an easy affair, you come across many challenges ranging from change of weather, coming into contact with different water animals like whales and breaking down of the fishing equipments. Therefore, if you overcome all these challenges and defeat your friends, one develops the feeling of success which is very essential especially in case you have a low self-esteem. Therefore in case you want to have the feeling of self-worth while still having fun, just go for sport fishing in costa Rica.
Describe some of the leading container ships in the world
Container ships carry cargo using a method called Containerization meaning that they carry their load on truck-sized intermodal facility. Container ships now dominant in the international transport of goods which may be bulky or non-bulky. The sizes of containers are standardized worldwide and stand at twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU). In this article we discuss some of the world’s largest companies in the container shipping based on TEU standards.
- Emma Maersk This container ship is owned by A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. She was launched in 2006 and at the time was the largest container ship ever built. The ship has the capacity of carrying 11,000 TEU. In 2010 Ebba Maersk break the record to carry 15,ooo TEU standards.
- CMA CGM Marco Polo This company is named after Marco Polo who was a Venetian explorer and traveller. The company is based in UK. The company set the record in the world of having over 16,000 capacity though this feat was overtaken by Emma Maesk later with over 18000TEU.
- MSC New York This ship was made in 2014 and at the moment carries the flag of Canada. Her capacity is over 16000 TEU and a length of 399m and 54m beam.
- CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin This container ship built for CMA CGM Group is named after Benjamin Franklin who was the founding father of United Sates. CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin is one of the largest container ships with a capacity of over 18000TEU.
- Magleby Maersk This is an E-class triple container and one of the world’s largest ships of the container. It has over 18000 TEU capacity and owned by the world’s largest container ship and owned by AP Moller which is a Danish Ship company.
- Barzan (UASC) This is a state of the art ship container and features among the largest ship in the world. It is built for United Arab Shipping Company and has over 18000 TEU. It is environmental as it has the lowest carbon emission.
- CSCL Globe-MV CSCL– This container ship is the property of China Shipping Container Lines. At the time it was flagged off, it was the largest container ship having 19000 capacity. It mainly runs the Asia and Europe route.
- MSC OSCAR It has a capacity of over 19000 TEU and has a refrigerated section.
- OOCL Hong Kong This is the largest container built by Samsung Heavy Industries whose capacity is over 21000 TEU.
- MOL Triumph Its capacity is over 20000 TEU and operates under the flag of South Korea. It is currently the world’s largest vessel having a length of 400m and over 58m length.
- For More Details : Click Here
This is basically explained as the AXA of SG insurance that is intended to cover the medical expenses, flights being canceled, flight accidents and luggage being lost. Travel insurance is usually done at the time you are booking your trip or exactly during that duration of the travel. There is multi policy that can cover unlimited trips within certain duration of time. Some policies will offer lower and higher medical expense. You may find that the higher ones are for the countries with high medical costs for example the united states.
When you decide to pay for the insurance via the credit card you will be offered automatic AXA SG travel insurance issued via the credit card. These policies are generic and you should be a lot careful when taking into account personal requirments in the market you will come across so many travel insurance covers and it’s upon you to take care and be keen on what events are covered. Expectations and also the limits that are applied.
Mostly the risk covered by travel insurance is
- Medical treatment-this includes even transportation to the medical facility
- Cancellation and trip interruption-this usually covers the unused travel and accommodation costs. When a trip has been canceled or has been cut short it is due to the following reasons; death, sudden illness ,disease or any pregnancy complications, has a case to answer, has been called as a witness, your employment has been terminatedsuddenly, you have been called in if you work for any arm of the government, givencompulsory leave.
- Delays in travel which might be caused by weather condition for example the storms and floods.
- An airline could reschedule so leading to the flight connection being missed.
- You have to lose or damage you’re travelling document
This common exclusions in a travel Insurance include ;a vehicle which has been unlicensed,travelling so as to receive medical attention,when going for surgery or treatment,injury or any accident that may have been caused by alcohol. The insurance companies which is issuing new policies should exclude a circumstances based on any current situation for example the floods.
Some policies may also not be including when you are travelling to countries where a greater risk could be expected. They make these decisions based on government advice and caution.Travel insurance may provide some helpful services like 24 hours a day and offer emergence travel assistance. When research is done and the insurance company finds you had an overdose or drug abuse, it won’t cover such medical expenses. But you have to do the covering of doctor visits and consultations right from your pockets.
With the demand for life insurance covers raising to exponential levels. Investors have pounced on the ready market by coming up with a myriad of insurance companies who offers these services. However, this has provided the perfect breeding ground for fraudsters to con unsuspecting clients by starting up ghost and untrustworthy companies. Nevertheless, in case you asked the right questions, you would be able to dodge these pitfalls. This article therefore will delve into the questions that you should ask before settling for your life Leonard Financial company. Here are those questions.
How financially stable is the company?
As your life insurer, the company you choose must be able to support your finances when you are gone. You don’t want a company who is not stable and who cannot be able to cope with your burial expenses. In order to get the best insurance company for your life insurance, it is incumbent you to ask the right questions. The question to ask is how financially strong is the company that you are settling for. You can find the answers to this question by checking on the ratings of the company in the credit bureaus. However check these ratings from credible and trustworthy financial firms.
What is the track record of the company?
As your life insurance company whom you pay your life savings, you need a company that has a good track record of offering great services to its clients. Therefore, in case you want to choose the best insurance company for your life insurance. In order to achieve this you must then ask what is the track record of your insurance provider like. You can find the answer to this question by looking at the various reviews sites and recommendations from your friends. Make sure that you choose a company that has positive reviews because chances are that the company will provide you with the same quality services. Choose a company with a good reputation.
How long has the company been in the business?
The length of time that the company has been in the business is very essential as it determines that experience that it has in offering its services. As an insurance company continues to offer its services to its clients, it fine-tunes on its service delivery thus serving its clients better. Therefore, when choosing your insurance company, you need to choose a company that has good amount of experience. In order to determine this therefore, you will need to ask the company how many years they have been in the business. Don’t let a learner company cover your life insurance as you never want room for any mistakes.
Everyone who has at one time dealing with insurance policies already know that term life type of coverage is the best when one wants to protect their family. This is usually a process where one will need to sit and figure out the future strategy. It will help them come up with a deal that will see them reap off the benefits after the term of the policy has ended.
Selecting the right term policy
For those people who have young children, they will pick policies that go for up to 20 or 20 years. This is an attempt to protect them from any trouble that may arise should they die before they have grown up to become financially independent. When given a thought, this life insurance can save people a lot of their money. When one has made the wrong decision, it could become very expensive and cost them a lot of their money.
If you are in good health, shop for a new one
When a term life insurance policy runs out, it might be a good idea to renew it although it will come with different premiums due to the current age. When renewing, one will need to pass the medical exam which is a requirement before the company can offer you a new deal. It is usually meant to inform them of your current health and whether there is anything that could pose them a risk. During this time, one might not necessarily have to buy a large policy like they did when they were young. This will help to hold down the price. You also don’t need to buy from the same company; there could be another one which is offering a cheaper deal. Take your time and find out.
If your health is poor, convert it to permanent insurance
If your health has deteriorated by the time the first insurance is expiring, then you might want to convert to a permanent life insurance policy. In this one, you will cut down the cost by purchasing one that is smaller than the first one. Since you are already old, you may not need as many years as you might have needed when you were young. One will need to have proper timing and check out with their agent. They should be able to offer you more information on what you might need to do.
Worst case when your term expires
If you have missed the deadline for switching to permanent insurance and your health is poor, this could be bad news. On the other hand, you can decide to renew the term without a health exam. The problem will be that the premiums will be incredibly high. Worse, the cost will go high each year and by a large amount. Sustaining this one can prove costly for many people.